Dear Walker Methodist Family,
The health and wellbeing of our residents and team members is our chief priority, and during the COVID-19 pandemic, we've had to take drastic action to protect our residents. We have enacted strict restrictions, in keeping with the regulations set forth by Centers for Disease Control, Department of Health, and Center for Medicare and Medicaid.
We are thankful for the support of each one of you during this trying time. Please check out the links below to learn more about our response to the virus and to view past communications.
Scott Riddle. CEO
Find the latest news and updates from Walker Methodist.
There are many questions that families, team members, and residents are asking. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most frequently asked.
Our team members are continuing to bring joy and love to our residents, who are the most vulnerable to the coronavirus and are experiencing the strictest restrictions. Please submit a note of thanks or words of encouragement to our team.
Hear from our chaplains and team members throughout the crisis.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- LeadingAge Minnesota
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- How to wash your hands
- Can't find hand sanitizer in stores? Consider making your own.
- Taking care of your behavioral health
- Are You Stressed? brochure
- Psychological first aid information
- How to recognize COVID-19 scams
- How to sew a mask [video] recommended by MDH
- How to make your own face covering [video] from the CDC
- Face coverings: information and tutorials (CDC)
- How to make a gown